Monday, January 3, 2011

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!

So, ive never really made a blog post before (this is RUSS). but our blog is pathetic right now, so i thought i would help it out. I only have a few pictures, so ill have to do with that, but hey, heres some pictures, which we all know is all we want to see!


this is all of us racin san francisco rush at the NICKELCADE w Paul & Ruthie



Ruthie won the JaCkPoT!! bboooooooooo-yyaaaaahhhH!




Paul tried to get in this picture.... i think ruthie kinda dominated it..
what is paul laughing at??? ;)





We kinda started a sunday night ritual watching stuff with our new friends JEN and DAVE.. they're pretty awesome. Dave never forgets the popcorn... and he makes
REALLY. GOOD. POPCORN.







Dave & Jen


hmmm... blogger wont let me add more pictures! weird. whelp. guess thats all for now!

PS. GROOVESHARK is awesome.


This is selena on the jump rope game... she lost pretty quick her first time...




then her second time she on the jack pot... i kinda missed it, but u see her winning...






WAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!
i think blogger is letting me upload more pics again... hmmm...


This is Selena and I decorating our tree... u can kinda see it in the background.



our ward christmas party.... selena took pictures of everyone with santa.


WHELP! thats it! more coming soon.... i hope.

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Good Job Russ! I really like Paul and Ruthie by their pictures. I bet I would be friends with them if I knew them.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

ok that is a really ugly picture of me.

Becky said...

Paul and ruthie are amazing :) Allison, you would def be friends with them....russ good job on the posting. I wish I had someone to post on my blog cause I am pathetic when it comes to blogs.