Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baby Einstein is Brynns best friend

Well, I am not one to want my children to sit in front of the tube and rot their brains out but lately Baby Einstein has been helping me get things done around the house and helping me with catching up with my photography business as well. I sometimes feel guilty as a mom placing her in front of that colorful, mesmerizing TV but it is so nice to keep her occupied here and there to help me get things done. AND BRYNN LOVES IT. How does this little show keep her so obsessed? I just don't know but that woman who made it is a genius. My most recent discovery I have made with baby Einstein is that not only does it keep Brynn entertained, but it also puts her to sleep.
It's a great tool to get her to go down for naps without a complain. =-)

(one day I came out this funny sight!)



No comments: