Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Blair Family

So we finally did it.  We took the Blair family pictures.  Amy and I have been talking about doing it for a while, and since she just got her beautiful hair cut from Jessica in California we were finally ready for it.  Amy and I wanted to do it in some fields around her home.  She lives by a bunch of farmers and cows so we thought it was appropriate to represent this time in her life.  She likes the "vintage look" and I was so excited about these pictures I already edited them all!  Whoo hoo!  Have a look at the cutest family ever.  Yah...I'm related to them....Check them out.....






















7 comments:

Allison Barry said...

those are wonderful! good job on the editing! (and good job Jess on Amy's hair) Lola is so sweet. i think they are the best dressed family in the United States.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
i love you i love you i love you.

thank you all for putting up with the nasty billions of misquitoes. im kinda surpised you cant see them flying around everywhere!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i cant stop looking at these...

Stacie Aho said...

Those are some great pictures. Awesome job Selena! And I love the colors and everything. What a cute family Amy!
I love the picture where Marcus and Amy are kissing Lola- her face is great!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! I LOVE them--they are fantastic Selena-what are you talking about you have no life--check these out!!!!! So do we get a family 'hook up' when you are over here? I can;t think of anyone else I would want more. FANTASTICO--of course you had the model family to work with too-huh? AMY_ Check out your sweet family!!!

sarah said...

Selena you take the best pictures!!! Seriously I love them.

Dawn said...

Selena...these pictures certainly show why you won all those recent photography awards! As far as I'm concerned, you are a "Master Photographer." Course you had a beautiful family to work with...I love them all...it's hard to pick a favorite! I love the look on Lola's face when they are kissing her! I'm sorry about the mosquito bites (get something to make them quit itching!) and that you lost sleep in the editing process, but I can see why you were so excited about editing them! Great, great job! Thank you for doing them...it was a great birthday present for Amy!