Monday, November 10, 2008

CONGRATS ALLISON!

I'm SO EXCITED ALLISON HAD HER BABY!!!!! I just had to show the world that I love her and her little baby barry! Born today at 1:09 he was 8 lbs and 13 ounces. What a big boy! They named him Sam William Barry!!! i'm so sad i don't get to go down to the hospital and stalk her and take pictures of her whole experience (she is probably glad about that) But I will be home soon to hold him and love him, in two weeks to be exact! I love The Barry's!!! Devin will be such a sweet little dad, they will go camping together and suns games and allison will be such a fun mom! I wish I could see her now, she will probably be awkward at first. I mean I would, what do you even do with a baby! haha, and little Dixie will entertain the little guy and they will snuggle and wrestle (because he will learn this from dad) and they will be such a sweet little family! I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to see them! I want to see pictures!! I love you guys!!


I'm going to upload a few pictures of the Barry's I know and love. They will be some fun amazing parents!





















And this was the allison and devin child that I put together a while ago. We will see how accurate it is....










And also, Russ and I took family pictures on Saturday with my amazing studio Highlite Photgraphy. check them out, we are pretty hot.

www.highlitephotography.com/sorensen

9 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Ok- first off I have to say the baby is SO cute and looks nothing like the one you created, thankfully.

Second off, Allison and Devin are hot! I love Allison's long blonde hair- and the one of her posing on her beloved mustang is so great.

I can't wait to see Baby Sam again :)

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

cute you blogged about Allison! Those pics are funny! She used to like Odouls hu? lol CONGRATS TO ALLISON and DEVIN cant wait to see baby pics.... I did not know you were going to Az for Thanksgiving...guess thats where you would go for all your holidays since both sides of the family are there. Who came up with the name Sam and when ?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

oh ya and I saw the family pics of you guys...they are all so cute how are you going to pick one to send out? lol where did you end up getting that green shirt at? You guys are looking good!

Costley Images said...

SHE HAD THE BABY!!!! YAY! ALLISONNNN!!! YAYYYY. and selena and russ, your pics are way cute. I love you two little stinker pot heads!

Scott said...

Wow, I could not stop laughing looking at those pictures. That night when Allison was bob marley and devin was luigi? Are you joking? I remember that like it was yesterday! It had to be one of the funniest nights of my life. Ya'll gonna be in phoenix for Turkey Day?

Allison Barry said...

oh Selena thank you so mcuh for your tribute!!! The pictures made Devin sad because now I am such a heffer. Ok, he didn't say that but I could see it in his eyes. Ok, maybe not, but the pictures make ME sad!!! but happy at the same time. I'm not really as awkward as i thought i would be...you'd be surprised. Dixie is being awkward though. I can't wait for you to come down on Thanksgiving!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Danwster gave me the news--I have been stalking their blog hoping to find out the juice! They are GREAT!! LOVE you rpicts...I thought it was about time for a picture of you and RUss since it has been since JUNE we have seen pictures of you two-ha ha THat is an amazing studio-we need a serious photographer to come shoot a session w/ our crazY lOT!

peachytiffers said...

You're pictures are sooo cute, and I loved the ones of Allison and Devin. It'd be fun if I could see you when you're in town, but I know that you have a lot of friends and family to see so I'm sure you're all booked! Are you ever going to move back here?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

update your BLOG again already :)