Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Light Painting with Russ and Becky!

Well last week i think it was, my sweet Becky came to town and we had lots of fun! She needed some help with some night shots for her photography class and so we decided to be creative and go do some light painting! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's where you set your camera up on a tripod in a pretty dark place, put your camera on bulb and hold the shutter wide open. While the shutter is open you run around with strobes and flashlights and you "paint" your subject with light to your desired look. Its really fun!! Here are some of the images we shot!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket







It was a fun night with becky. We even when into the closet and looked at old pictures! Russ snuck this picture of us. He thought it was pretty funny.


7 comments:

beckysue said...

I love it!!!!!! I'm famous...I made a blog post yay!!!!! hahahaha I think I am going to come down maybe Father's Day Weekend, because I have Thursday off.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Those are cool as ICE!!! You are so dang talented! When did you come to Arizona for the wedding?--I wann get married again just so you can take some PICTURES
will you remind Russ to send a few words about his bro still! THANKS!

sarah said...

That is so cool!

Costley Images said...

member when you and me and keenan and jack went and did that in flag? and it was supppppperrrrr cold and suppppppeeeerrrrrrrrr fun. don't ever forget. :)

Allison Barry said...

i think that picture in the closet is so cute!

where in the world did you find all those old cars together? the first picture is my favorite. the lighting is so cool.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ok I have been wondering who is Beckysue??? Now I know its Becky lol I love all the cool pics you got! Dont forget to fit Cali in your scheduale for the end of July or august or sep whenever is best for your work..I already asked Russ he said he has no prob taking off as long as he does it in advance :)
Come on you know you want to do beach pictures!!

Veronica said...

Wow!!! I just learned something new-Light painting! This is so awesome...I didn't still understand how you did some of it...James had to explain it to me!I really enjoyed this!!!

Will see you this week!!!