Sunday, March 21, 2010

Death in the morning...

This is Russ. And i am one of those people who has to set my alarm in the morning and push snooze 3 times before i wake up. Funny thing is, people like me, and people like Selena, don't really mix that well in the morning. She's not exactly a morning person.

So normally, when i wake up, i shut off all my alarms to make sure they wont go off while I'm getting ready. well, the other day i woke up late and i rushed to the shower to get ready... needless to say, i left my alarm on... when i walked back in the room... Selena was a LITTLE grumpy and this is how i found my alarm clock...


it's that little tiny white thing in the bottom left corner.. it flew from the desk in the top left corner... by the person who was in the top right corner....

and later i was at work on got this voicemail on my phone later that morning...




I love you Selena!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

you must come by it naturally, Russ...I do the same thing with my alarm, and your dad has thrown it across the room, too!

Selena and Russ!! said...

i don't know what is more embarrassing, our messy room, me singing on your voicemail or the fact that there is a pink bra in the picture that russ posted.

thanks russ.

Allison Barry said...

Yep. Devin lets his alarm blare too. Except for some reason it blasts Mexican music. I hate waking up.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny! nice pink bra selena, I would think that you would be more of a black bra girl

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

this is SO funny!!! GOOD job RUSS!!!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

and we thought kerri was bad.