Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spending time together


So last night i got home around 7:30- 8:00ish from work.
Russ immediately comes and gives me a big hug.
We stand there in silence because we are both so tired.
I am getting sick and haven't been sleeping very well.
Russ has non-stop homework this week.
I was out of town last weekend and am leaving again this weekend without him.
I think we just miss each other.
We haven't spent too much time together lately because we have been busy busy busy.
So as I edited some of Mollies engagements on my computer and Russ worked in the living room on his computer, this is how we felt like we were together.
haha.

Google video chat.




5 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

hahahahaha, i'm sorry for taking away from your time with your spouse. i should be punished!

Russ said...

hahaha.. this is pretty funny.

ps. google chat is better than skype...

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ahhh this is funny !! I have never tried google chat. Well at least you could still see eachother..... even though you were in different rooms lol

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

wow.

ps. since i use your blog to look at all other blogs i thought you should know that scott's blog is not on your list.

Allison Barry said...

wow. whatever it takes to keep your marriage alive, i guess. I need a camera for my computer (aimed at the couch of course).