Saturday, October 23, 2010

Russ and Selena's Family Pictures

Well Russ and I got our pictures done a few days ago and Camilla has already posted a few to her blog and I love them!

Everyone has asked me why did we get them done. Well there is no special occasion. As a photographer I know how important it is to document life. Even though we don't have kids yet doesn't mean we can't get family pictures.

This is our family.

I wanted to document the time Russ and I have spent in Utah. The fun we have had while Russ has been attending BYU. The pretty fall colors that Phoenix can't offer us. I wanted to capture us, our personality. I wanted to look back at these and remember who we are now. Time fly's by us too fast. By the time we know it we will have kids and we won't remember how life was before. How simple our lives were and how much fun we had together. Not that we aren't going to have tons of fun with our children but it is important to me to get a few fun, artistic shots of us as a couple right now. I mean, I can't take my own pictures.... =-)

So here we are. The Sorensen's. I love my husband so much and everyday he continues to amaze and inspire me. He motivates me to do better. He is the best husband I could ever ask for. I love him more and more everyday. I seriously am the luckiest girl alive. He is a much better person than I am and I only hope that I can be the best wife that I can for him. Maybe I should do the dishes more often. =-) Thanks Russ for letting me get these done. It makes me soooo happy! I love you!




















4 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Those are beautiful!! You guys make a great looking couple!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

FREAKING LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!! I LIKE HOW AMY SAId RUSS WAS SEXY HA HA HA !! Now you just need to have some cute kids FINALLY!! You guys are SEXY;)

Allison Barry said...

I am intimidated by your guys' looks!!!!!!!!!!!! These are beautiful and we must discuss these on the phone.

Allison Barry said...

I never commented on your outfits. they are so very cute and so very coordinated!