Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work and PLay

Went down to Phx this last week. I was super busy but still had lots of fun! I came down to shoot Dan Hansen and Nicole Christensen's wedding and bridals. I squeezed a high school senior shoot, a family shoot and Tanner's birthday in there. Tues I got in and hung out at home for a bit. I went to see Allison and her sweet little Mollie. She was so tiny and cute! I of course had to take a few snapshots of her before she gets too big! I can't believe that Allison has this little angel already. Man I better start catching up!





Then We had Tanner's birthday party that day! My mom flew me out a little earlier in the day so I could make it home for the party! Nikki knows how to throw a 2 year old party that is for sure! First we played a traditional Mullaly QUIZ game. There are 10 questions about Tanner and we all see if we get the right answer (out of multiple choice!) I got a 6 out of 10. Got a D. But on the bright side I won the doughnut eating contest against my brother and my Dad! That is pretty impressive. It was nice to get with my family while I was home! Sorry Dawn that I didn't get over to your house! Miss you guys! Here are some pics of the birthday extravaganza!











































After a couple shoots i finally got to hang out with a few friends on Saturday night! We went to see A thing called Life---I think that is what the movie is called....I was a pretty funny movie! I mis my friends so much ! Mollie's tummy is so cute! i can't believe she is having a sweet little baby! She gets to find out what it is in 3 weeks! I can't wait! Like I said earlier, I better start catching up! geez!!













And my dear friend Angie jones took a few pics of me and Lacey while we were on shoots, I have never seen this side of me before! haha, here I am, mrs. photographer! I love my job!



I missed my hubby soooo much! I think he got lots done while I was gone though. Only 5 more months until he is GRADUATED! Whoooo hooooo! I can't WAIT!

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Oh Selena Mollie is so precious in those pictures. I love the way you edited them- the swirls in the background of the first picture and the wall in the last picture. wow you never cease to amaze me. I'm glad you got to meet her and love her!!!

As for Tanner's birthday party, Nikki did do a great job! I am going to copy her "quiz game" for Sam's birthday party.

The movie was called, "Life as We Know It." Nerd. and did you get my text about the fat lady that we liked so much in it??

Becky said...

So I am so glad that I at least got the chance to hang out with you for a few hours while you were visiting!!!! I cannot wait until you move back, hopefully I can find a job that will keep me in AZ forever...or a man!!!!

PS Our pumpkin was the best (I am sure that Tanner was just scared of it and that is why we didn't win first place lol) Thanks for the creative idea, aka the freaky Halloween decorations you have for inspiration.

PSS I have heard back from both of the jobs that I applied for...I am not sure if I got either of the jobs, but we will see....after the interview!!!