Sunday, November 7, 2010

My grandparents

I found these pictures of my sweet grandparents a few days ago that I took when I was in college. I tried to edit them a bit and I just love them! I took these pictures when they still lived in the house they raised my mom in, the house my mom lived in her whole life; a 2 bedroom 1 bath that had to be shared with 5 girls! That is crazy! i love these pictures because they show off so much of my grandparents personalities. I photographed them in their own rooms (they slept in separate bedrooms) and I love it because they decorated their rooms there own ways. They are so sweet.



5 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I love them,,,,,,,, so glad you have these photos !!!!!! There rooms are totally them!!!!

Mollie Photo said...

Those are amazing. You will cherish those pictures forever.

Don't be Ashamed Mama said...

I love them! That top picture is AMAZING! I love the griddyness of it! Great job woman!

Veronica said...

Precious!

Allison Barry said...

separate bedrooms...sounds like devin and me.

i remember when you took these pictures. they are so sweet, selena. Especially that first one of your grandpa.