Sunday, November 28, 2010

The snow has come

Well, a little update....

Soooo, my hardrive on my mac computer crashed a few weeks ago. As you know I LOVE my computer and was a little pathetically lost with out it. Maybe that is God way of telling me to stop being so addicted to my technology, hahaha....Anyways my amazing friend Steven down in Phoenix fixed it all up for me better than new! I own him my arm and my leg! I am so glad to have it back.

And Yes, I am trying to make up excuses for my horrible lack of blogging lately. I am going to try and make up for it. I am going to blog at least once a week. we will see how it goes...

Well the latest news?

IT HAS SNOWED.

I have been loving the snowless Utah lately but the inevitable finally happened. I don't mind the cold so much and the snow is very pretty but super annoying. I am not a fan of it. But it still is a little exciting for the first snow of the winter. so i made russ take some pictures. he didn't want to, but he had no choice. (I do like the snow when i think about Christmas, it is getting me excited already for the holiday!)











1 comment:

Becky said...

I oddly miss the snow!!! I loved wearing winter coats and playing in the snow when I could...it does make me excited about the holidays too :)