Monday, July 9, 2012

Sink Baths.

Giving your baby's baths in the tub is really annoying and uncomfortable.  You have to be right there the whole time leaning over the side of the tub making sure they don't slip and fall under and then to wash them all up.  Maybe I am just getting old but it's uncomfortable and a pain!  So I decided that sink baths were to the way to go!  I can stand right there, no leaning over on a tile floor....it's convenient and you don't have to wait as long for the tub to fill up either (the sink is way faster!)  I have liked doing it this way for a while until just recently.  Since Brynn pulls herself up now she is now trying to climb out of the sink.  GRRRR.  It looks like I am going to have to suck it up and get her in the bath where there is more room for her to play.  I just gave her a bath in the tub yesterday but she tries to climb out of the tub too!  If I load the tub with toys it seems to keep her distracted enough.  I mean she LOVES the tub, but she loves to stand up too.....She is one crazy girl.  I will miss the sink baths.  =-(






4 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

so cute. i love this. you're a good lil pair :)

Allison Barry said...

Gotta love a good bubble beard.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

so so cute :-)

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

so so cute :-)