Monday, July 2, 2012

Summertime Swimming!

The best thing about summertime in Arizona is that you get to go swimming!  I have always loved to go swimming my whole life!  I was one of those girls who wanted to wear their swimming suit all day long!  So Russ and I got Brynn (and Domino) a pool!  This was the first time I put in her in (in May).  It was actually a little windy that day so her little jaw was shaking but that didn't stop her from splashing away and having the time of her life!  She LOVES being in the water and splashing around!  It was planned a little last minute so I didn't even bother getting her into her swimming suit the first time.  Isn't she the sweetest!







My mom bought her the most ADORABLE little swimsuit.  A two piece with the cutest hat ever!  I love this little girl!  She tries to crawl in the water and she just hovers above the water and stares into it. When she started to pull herself up she pulled herself up and OUT of the pool and landed head first on the cement.  =-(  She got a BIG bruise from that fall.....









Another day Becky came over with her nieces and they all went crazy!  Brynn didn't seem to mind the chaos....I had to photograph the crazy splashing.....Brynn just didn't know what to do with all this excitement!!!  We just got her naked for this swim adventure so yes, I could not resist...I had to get a bum shot!  Russ thought I was weird....but it's so cute and dimply!!!









4 comments:

Dawn said...

such cute pictures...I love them! Hey, I noticed that the fourth picture from the end...she looks like Sam Barry...(which means a little like Devin!) Does anyone else see that?

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

Seriously that swimsuit and hat are to die for!! I love her!

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

I can't believe how cute that swim suit is. oh my gosh. and don't worry we totally got naked pictures of Reagan when she was a baby too.

Allison Barry said...

I don't see the Sam resemblance but I am honored that Dawn thinks so :) That bathing suit is the cutest and so is her naked bum.