Thursday, August 22, 2013

Catch up...October 2012-Brynn's first Birthday!

I can not believe Brynn is almost 2 now!  She looks like a baby in these photos!  Well I never blogged about her first birthday but I will let the photos do most of the talking. 

I wanted to to a masquerade ball type party for her!  It was so much fun!  We invited family and friends over to help us celebrate.  I was pretty proud of myself for icing the cake so beautifully (My mom actually MADE the cake...can't take credit for that!) But I did do most of the decorating! 

Nikki won best dressed and Russ refused to dress up.  I did get him to wear a mask though.  =-)

Poor Brynn had a fever on her birthday of course.  So she was a little grumpy.  She loves dancing and we tried to have a dance party with her but she wasn't feeling good and didn't want to.  We played a game with questions about Brynn and food and cake!  It turned out so fun! 


























































No comments: