Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 days left AAAHHHHHH!

Well this weekend was just crazy fun! The bridal shower was a hit and we brought back all the gifts and filled up our cozy little home. THanks to everyone who came! It's so nice to see our cabinets have "stuff" in them. It's becoming a little home! I had so much fun seeing all these faces I have not seen for a while. I miss Arizona! It was Russell's first time being back in town! He loved it too (we don't like Utah).

Although I had a fun weekend there was a little bit of sad drama. I left my digital camera on the plane and it has not been found. And you all know how I am with cameras! I was pretty down about it especially because most of my bridal shower pictures were on there. So if you guys want to help me out, if anyone took pictures send them my way! That is why I do not have a picture to post of my bridal shower.....i don't have any.

But anyways, thanks to allison and brooke and my mom, the bridal shower was just awesome. thanks guys!

ps. in case everyone did not know! I am getting married in 10 days! whoo hoo! then off to our honeymoon in rocky point. can't wait!

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

your water-proof looking camera? oh no! I am so sad for you. I mean, if you cried once over a scratch on your camera, i cannot imagine the drama that unfolded when you realized you abandoned it...:)
I hate that you live so far away. i feel so out of the loop. hurry back to AZ!!!

Stacie Aho said...

That is so sad you lost your camera. I'm not even addicted like you are- but I would be totally bummed, especially since all your pictures were on it! That makes me want to go put my name and phone number on my camera, not saying that someone would actually return it to me!
It was a great time at your shower! They went all out! Everything was fun and yummy too!
I sometimes wish I was getting married to Merritt all over again. It was just so exciting and full of plans. ENJOY IT! Soak up all the moments ;)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

glad to know you guys hate utah...where we live.

TEN DAYS!!!!