Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I copy everything allison does.



Well.  I guess all cool married people get blogs.  So i thought I would try it.  I mean myspace it out.  I need something else to obsess over besides russ, allison, lana, madison, lola, cookies and pictures.  um.  hummm i guess i'm pretty obsessed over lots of things.  Russ is going to hate that I have this.  I may spend more time on it than i spend with him.  just kidding =-)

Well i'm not officially married yet but i will be in 17 days!  yes!  I love it!  I'm so excited!  Russ is the love of my life and he is just the best!  I could not ask for more! I LOVE RUSS SORENSEN!

this was my inspiration to blog.


haha.  gets me everytime!

3 comments:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

ahhhhh!!!!!! it gets me everytime, too. I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I cannot believe you're going to be a Sorensen in 16 days. Im jealous...i always loved being a "Sorensen".
I love your little blurb at the top...you're a funny girl.

Allison Barry said...

SELENA!!! there is something wrong in the world of allison and selena when i have to come across your blog on SCOTT'S page!!! what the h is going on?? i guess it's ok since you're under bridal stress. i cannot believe you put boris on your page!!! i am HONORED!!! i am so excited for your shower and so excited for your wedding! it is the highlight of my life right now (besides the baby of course).

Stacie Aho said...

YAY! That picture seriously is unreal. I always think someone edited with photoshop or something. I'm still really sad I missed that time in her life...