Friday, June 27, 2008

WE ARE ALMOST OFFICIAL!!!





Russ and I are getting married tomorrow! OH WOW! THis last month has gone by so so fast! I love that! I just want to get this show on the road! I know I will just have so much fun tomorrow! It will be a long day for sure but I can already feel my happiness building! It will be so wonderful! I'm just so excited! He is the love of my life.

Went to the temple on wed. It was really happy and just amazing! We shot our bridals on Tursday night and I wanted to share my favorite picture with all of you!

I'm in a hurry but i wanted to post a few of these pictures that my sweet grandma sent me!

4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So he already saw you in your dress? Crazy! I LOVE it. That first picture really is amazingly beautiful! Your dress is like none I have ever seen. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you tonight! Wahoo!

Ciara said...

hey you probably don't remember me but we met last sunday when you were at my ward for the pickets homecoming! but im Ciara and i just wanted to leave you a comment saying that i love that picture too! and that that is such an exciting day fro you well hope you have fun!!!!:)

Allison Barry said...

Hey i like that dress you wore to the temple. one thing russ has done for you is that now you wear girl clothes. remember flagstaff? sweatshirt city? come on. seriously. come on.

Unknown said...

I love love love your dress. Congratulations and I wish you every happiness.

God Bless

Cecily
(Allison's coworker)