Wednesday, August 6, 2008

happy birthday russ!

Russell's birthday was on Saturday. It was real fun. I stayed home from work and cleaned the house. I put up lots of dollar store decorations and we opened presents. I had russ pop balloons to find little notes inside that told him where to find his presents.
Then I had to hop in the shower and get ready while russ started making his own birthday dinner (sorry russ). We had steak, potatoes, corn and lion house rolls. yummy!




Then we went goofy golfing (and i forgot my camera) and played arcade games. After that we came home to a surprise that I feel Russ already knew about. Ryan, Lacey, Amy, Marcus and Lola were waiting there for us to eat cheesecake and open a few more gifts!





Amy and Marcus got Russ some sweet shirts and my crazy brother bought him an xbox 360. I know. crazy. And now we have xbox live in our house.....great.....just what i wanted. haha. But Russ loved it. I have a video of his after opening it reation....





We had a real good. time. i know how to through parties. haha. but i wish we had more friends....haha. I love you russ! He's 22 now! whoo hoo!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Fun! Xbox 360? That's ridiculous!

Are those the red cups we got you? If so...I'm very happy you are using them! Haha.

Allison Barry said...

that cheescake looks amazing

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

looks like fun...for the record I did call Russ on his Bday!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

RUSS!!!!! We did NOT forget you!!!! Your tribute post will be coming...late (obviously) NOW it may never top and xbox 360! After that gift I have given up hope of ever being your favorite in-law-ha ha ha ha We are so happy for you and knew you were in good hands!!! Happy Birthday Bro- WE LOVE YOU!

Dawn said...

Russ, ever since you were little, you have asked for a video game set, and you had to get married and move away from home before you finally got one! You and Selena might need to make some rules regarding its use...if you want to pass your classes in the fall!! Looks like you made his day very special, Selena; wish we could have been there! Happy 22nd Year!!! You're off to a great start!