Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome TANNER!

Well I have been dying to see my new nephew since he was born about a week and a half ago!  I've been real busy with work but I managed to get a quick day off and I drove down to St. George on Wed with my bestest Mollie and came back the same day.  It was very fast but it was worth it.  Russ could not come with because he was in school.  poor thing.  

Anyways, Oh my goodness he is sooo cute!  His name is Tanner Patrick Mulally.  And he is the SWEETEST!  He was so tiny and cute and I just love him!  Sorry madison you have some Cute competition now.  Those Mullaly's make some cute cute kids!  

I held him lots and i smelled his breath (because Nikki told me she loves to smell his breath so I tried it out.)  We took some pictures of him and he only peed like twice.  haha.  I LOVE HIM.  I'm so sad I don't get to see him ALL THE TIME!   Nikki, Jake and the Gang are moving in with my parents to save up some money.  I'm so sad because now I will never get to see them!!!!  AHHH!!!  How am I ever going to be the favorite Aunt that way!?  Anyways, take a look at him.  I love him!

Russ thinks it's weird that I take pictures of baby butts.  But  I think it's the CUTEST!














10 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

He's adorable!!! I LOVE little boys, they're so sweet.

He looks a lot like Madison. Good job on getting a smiling picture at 1 1/2 weeks!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

tanner looks just like jake. he is too stinking cute and SO tiny. and your pictures are amazing. especially that smiling one! i can't believe you got such a good smiling shot of a newborn. i want to have another baby just so you can take beautiful pictures of him or her.

Dawn said...

as always...you managed to get some sweet pictures of an adorable little baby...so glad you got to go see him! How did you capture the "smile" on a newborn...it looks real! YOu're terrific!

Allison Barry said...

oh he is SO sweet and tiny!!!! He is giving you the most hateful look as you are holding him in that picture. i love love love the pictures, Selena. He is perfect. WHAT IF MINE ISN'T AS CUTE?! will you tell me? sad. please don't tell me. never let me know.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Selena....how freaking cute!!!!!!....I did not know you had even gone down there!! My fav ones are all of course...but I think the yawing one is sweet and the smiling one and all the butt ones lol...tell Russ that when you guys start having kids he will think differently of baby butts...and that taking pics is a must lol...anyway you can call me sometime we are in Cali now...glad to see some freaking SUN!!! Glad is warm outside still!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

umm as of right now I dont think we have plans for Utah????? But I will let you know if it changes. yes you do have alot of reasons to come to cali....especially in the summer time.....and I am ALOT closer than Washington..you should be very happy about that....but I think you would of LOVED Washington...and how woodsy it is...is woodsy even word..lol..oh well

Allison Barry said...

I am ready for more pictures of him! i know for a fact these are just a fraction of what you took. show us more!

peachytiffers said...

So cute!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Babies breather is KILLER!! I fall for it every time. I LOVE it! I think babies are the only time bummies are cute too!! I LOVE new babies. Congrats to your sis!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I meant baby breath not breather-ha ha