Thursday, February 5, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES!

In December I took becky's sister and brothers family pictures!  I never got a chance to post them so here they are!

First I'll post Julie and Brandon's pictures.  They have some rambunctious boys but we managed to get some great shots of them and the family!


Add Image










Then we did gary and Jacque's Family!  Her kids were great to work with!  We had one little stinker you can probably tell from the pictures.  But all we had to do was dance and we got a smile!
















Then we did a few of Maren in her baptism dress.  She was BEAUTIFUL!










Just thought I'd share these images with you!  enjoy!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Those are great Selena! Do you have a website? If not, you should!

Veronica said...

I agree you need to have a e-portifolio to help establish yourself as you are great!!!!

Costley Images said...

Selena, those are so precious. I think you are amazing at what you do. I hopw I can get to your level someday.

Michelle said...

Nice job, ROY! Were those taken in AZ?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

...and you did it again!!!FABULOUS!!! it looks like it might have been warmer with the bare feet!