Sunday, February 8, 2009

New additions to the fam!

So my cousin Jeremy is engaged to the beautiful Kelly.  I took there engagement pictures over Christmas break and I really enjoyed editing them!  They are so cute together and i really could just feel the love between them on their shoot!  They just seem great for each other!  And we have another addition to our family her son Ryan!  We are so lucky to have them become a part of our family very soon.  So check out their pictures, they are so cute together!




























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of you. I love these pictures you are so good, i cant even stand it. Love the one with the green chairs

Veronica said...

I also love the green chairs! Selena you are the BEST!!!! I love seeing your creativity show with the different poses. You did a great job for them!!! Keep it up!!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

these turned out so cute. i love them.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ok I love a lot of these ! Did you go to Az to take these? You must of.when were you there? ok so my fav is the one that looks like they are in a parking garage kissing and its all dark but you see shadows.. love the one with the water falling down and they are in the backround..then the ones in front of a garage or at least that wat it looks like. They have so many to choose from !! WOW great job !

Allison Barry said...

your pictures all have the same look. that is so cool.

Allison Barry said...

oh- and the fountain one is AMAZING.

peachytiffers said...

Who is she? She looks soooo familiar to me!

peachytiffers said...

You said her name is Kelly on here though. Did this Kelly girl ever live here in AZ?