Saturday, February 28, 2009

the cutest neighbors.

Well I just got my new 85mm 1.2L Canon lens yesterday and i'm freakin CRAZY about it! I love it so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. It makes me feel like a better person haha. Russ has not heard the end of it since I got it and he may have just started to think that I may love the lens more than him. Let me tell you russ is still number one but this lens comes close. haha.

Ok, ok, I was so excited when I came home that I had to take pictures of something! I saw our upstairs neighbors kids outside and asked the parents if i could borrow them for a few minute. They are so cute. I also was trying out some new textures on my pictures and I think I am getting the hang of it. I love these pictures. I just hope you love them as much as me!!!!



4 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! ME LIKEY

Veronica said...

awesome!

Lindsey Hansen said...

These do look really good! You're such an amazing photographer! Jealous.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I WISH I were your neighbor