Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catch up....

Well lots has happened in the last little bit so I thought I would catch up with things on the blog before things get crazzzzy!

well two weekends ago I was down in Phoenix to shoot a wedding. It was nice to be home but such a short trip! I'm always just blowing in and out of there it doesn't even feel like a trip! But it was nice to see everyone! Here are a few pictures with my niece Madison and Nephew Tanner. Aren't they so cute and fun too!


Because of daylight savings and coming into the summer months it's starting to get darker later! I do like this because it gives me some time to go out and play even when i get home from work at like 6:30! It was a pretty nice day so i insited that Russ and I go to the park and have a picnic. It was so so fun! I love it here when the weather is nice. It's beautiful!










Last week Becky came into town and we hung out at Amy's! It's so fun to see Becky because I don't get to see her much so I really enjoy the time I get to spend with her. She even brought me an early birthday present. AN IPOD NANO! HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT! THANKS BECKY!!! Shouldn't we all have friends like becky?? =-)













We took a trip to DownEast and Target and tried on some funny hats. In the picture down below Lola has on a pink jacket. And she was having so much fun in it she wouldn't take it off! So she went running down the aisle and FELL RIGHT ON HER FACE. Poor Lola was like gushing blood. Amy was a little freaked out (as were becky and I) But as soon as we cleaned up the blood and she settled down we found that it was just a small cut on her lip... PPPHHHEEEEWWWWW!




Lola stole the "orna" hat from me for this picture.....










About 30 seconds after this video was taken lola fell right on her face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have friends! Cody said he forgot to give you crap about your video. haha

Costley Images said...

i want to lay in that hammock. can i can i can i ? ? ? ?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We LOVE the girls hanging out--we need to steal Lola so she can hang with the younger gals not the married or soon to be married mommas! ha ha
uh oh--sounds like Utah is starting to grow on you!!! Actaully...that is a good thing!