Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun with mom and pop

This last weekend my mom and dad and lacey came into town! I had to clean my house up spotless for my clean freak mom to see it for the first time! haha, but it looked good! They came in on Friday and we had such a fun time! On friday we went shopping for mom because mom and dad were going to have a photo shoot of just them! It was so sweet and it was a chance for them to meet the famous Marc and Mindy (my dad called them Morc and Mindy) my amazng employers. My parents know who they are because I talk about them almost as much as Russ. haha. Mindy and I shook our bums at my dad to get him to smile (because he has the WORST fake smile) and Marc had a crew of people following him to help out (me Russ Lacey and her friend Sarah) It was fun and we had some great cloud cover! If you want to see there pictures follow these intructions....

go to http://www.highlitephotography.com/
Then click on Weddings (don't ask it's messed up right now)
Then click on Wedding day proofing
Then their password is vreid
Then after the shoot we headed to Tucanos Brazillian Grill to eat our faces off. We were SO SO SO STUFFED after that one.






Then Saturday morning I went to work and we took Highlite's famous "easter bunny" pictures. I think it was a hit. But the poor bunnies needed a home. I wanted to take them home but Russ would kill me. The bunnies were cute and so were the kids...and so were the pictures!
Straight from work all sweaty and smelling of bunnies, we went to see the best musical ever! WICKED! I didn't know what to expect but our good friend Roma bought these tickets a year ago so I was sure it would be a great show (she told me she has seen it 6 times!) I love plays and musicals and wicked was wonderful! It was so entertaining, funny, just all together fantastic! Elfaba's voice was amazing! Even Russ enjoyed it! Thanks to Roma and my parents for letting us come see that. It was awesome.






Off to dinner we went again. I seriously ate a ton this weekend. Russ and I both wanted to fast for a week! But it was dang good food! We went to Biaggi's at the Gateway. Very nice! But it did pour on us walking to the restaurant. So we look a little stragly....Here we are with the Atkin Family.  THey are a fun crowd.  =-)











It was such a fun weekend! and Jessica, Ian and Halle are up here and spent easter with us! Then Devin and Allison will be up here visiting tomorrow! WHOO HOO! So much fun! I love people! haha. Stay tuned for more exciting adventure with the Sorensens. ok. that was dumb i know. bye!

3 comments:

Costley Images said...

How fun! I wanna eat all the time. With you. And i Love your cute new shirt. I Love you. can i come over?

Mindy said...

Oh gosh, why is that picture of you and Vi holding the bunnies the cutest thing ever? I just see in both of your eyes--please don't feed me to the lions!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

was this just just to tease me with Tucanos? Wished I lived closer to Utah just so I could go eat there!! The shoot with mom and dad are cute..you got some good pics!