Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We are still alive.

well, i haven't blogged about our lives lately because, well there is not really anything exciting going on around here but i know i am in need of a new post so I am going to post the most random pictures i have taken lately. I'm sorry if this is not very exciting but i just want people to know that we are still alive.


This is us finally using the gift certificate for olor me mine that Dawn gave us. i have never done this before and i think i did a pretty good job. russ did good too. =-)

I made this plate, i didn't know what i was going to make but it came together ok i think.

Russ mad a cereal bowl that is atually a dog bowl. i thought it was funny.

i mad this receipe the other day, chicken croissant rolls. They were pretty tasty i got the receipe from brooke if you want it.

My husband and his home cooked meal (he doesn't get many of those)

I took this sunset picture the other day when I was driving home. I just thought it was too pretty not to!

This is the amazing allison and i when i was in phx the other weekend. i miss that face.

here we are giving sam a little lovin. he doens't look like he wants much lovin. and that is probably why he cried all the way home.

my soon to be sis in law and her fake smile hahaha

my twiner

Allison scratching that little boy's head behind her. what a pal.

there he is. don't startle him. he may attack at any moment.

this was russ when he was sick for like 3 weeks straight!? poor thing.... (but don't worry he didn't let me forget it)
i'm not sure where this picture came from. i don't remember it. probaby because i was half asleep.

This is when i left the pasta in the freezer. I put it in there to cool off for dinner and forgot about it.


the end

6 comments:

Costley Images said...

Oh my goodness. hahahahahaha. you are hilarious. i love the one of ryan, and the frozen noodles! i miss you!@!!!

Allison Barry said...

i am so glad you are alive. i loved the caption about me scratching the little boy's head!!

i miss your face too.

good job with the cooking!!!!!

i love you!

Allison Barry said...

p.s.
that plate you made...i'm genuinely impressed. all the scrapbook ladies in flagstaff would be too.

Veronica said...

Well, well, well...I've seen it all!!! from cooking, to crafting, to friendships...In sickness and in health...I just love seeing your lifes together!!!

By the way I really liked Russ with the kleenex up his nose!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Ha ha ha LOVE random picts of a young married couple...you WILL Love them b/c they mean fun stuff for yoU!

Dawn said...

I have taken pictures of sunsets on my way home, too...I love yours! I'm so glad you got to use the certificate, and I love the plate you made...the bowl is classic Russ! I'm glad you had a good time using it. Hope Russ is feeling better...what a picture! He used to do that when he had nosebleeds too! Does he ever get those anymore? Hope you had a good weekend; sorry we didn't get to see you, but I know you were busy with the wedding. Sure you enjoyed the weather and conference! Talk to you soon! And congrats on your chicken rolls...they looked yummy!