Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love the ZOO!

On one of my days off Amy invited me to go to the Hogle Zoo!!! I love the zoo and it was a perfect beautiful day. I haven't been to the zoo in forever and amy lola and I just walked around, looked at the animals, and took some pictures. I'm going to start with a few animals.


Amy was grossed out by the grooming monkeys

We had fun with some of the signs





pretty good eh?


amy and the rusty bike




we tried to take a picture with the fake rhino statue and lola thought it was real and she was scared of it haha.
amy being eaten by a elephant skull

this elephant made noises and lola didn't know what to think of it. she pretty much just kept saying "noise, noise, noise...." over and over again....


lola was hanging on these. she was lovin it.

lola loved this lion even though it was just a drinking fountain.


the end

4 comments:

sarah said...

The zoo is so fun! We have a season pass this year and if Hunter had his way we would go everyday!
I heard that when you are in Az you REALLY want to take pictures of mine & Roberts new babies, right, right?!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Its about time you did another post. Those are some good pics of the animals. Lola looked like she had some fun...well except for the fake rhino lol.

Allison Barry said...

oh, the zoo. this is a cool looking zoo, actually. i love how you talk about lola like she's your own. "lola loved this, lola thought this was funny, lola this lola that, i'm going to kidnap lola!"

you're a cute aunt!

Chantel said...

Selena,

I don't know if you remember me or not. I follow your blog, we used to be in the same ward, go to Mount Ridge etc. Anyways, just had to tell you, I know Ryan's fiance. Her sister Lindy lives down the street from me here in Thatcher. What a small world. You'll have to tell him congrats for me.