Friday, December 11, 2009

Merinda SURPRISE PARTY

JJJEEEZZZ I AM SO BEHIND! I HAVEN'T EVEN BLOGGED THANKSGIVING YET! GGRRRR. I'm going to make this short and sweet so i can catch up on my LIFE! Well we love our friends up in Utah. It makes it actually fun to live here. It pretty much is what makes me want to wake up every morning. haha. wow, they are going to read this and freak out. DON'T DO IT! I need you! haha. But really we have met some super cool people lately and it feels good to hang out with people you actually like. =-) Dallin (a man that sounds EXACTLY LIKE OWEN WILSON) planned a surprise b-day party for his wife and our friends Merinda. It was a really fun party. She was TOTALY SURPRISED! How old are you Merinda, 27 now? She looks so young huh!? It was so fun, and yes i am bogging this to let the whole world know that we are cool and we have cool friends. the end.

Paul and Ruthie
The Bearded Dragon and Cody
The BIRTHDAY GIRL

Owen Wilson himself!
GOOD FOOD> MMMMMM



?



the night ended with cody breaking the blinds....

Here is the SURPRISE! See it for yourself!


Paul and Ruthie gave Merinda a SWEET rap for her birthday. i thought this was pretty DANG FUNNY!

The Merinda decided to give us all a show! i kind of egged her on....




Then Paul and Ruthie just couldn't control themselves...


1 comment:

Becky said...

okay...I am jealous you are having fun in Utah! All I have to say is Idaho sucks in the winter hahaha. BTW the bearded dragon looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber, well in the first pic I saw of him on the blog hahaha...there is never a time where Dumb and Dumber isn't brought up! Anyways, I'm glad that you are having fun...I will say I am a little worried about the not wanting to get out of bed part?! You know you can always call me!!! Love your guts! See you in less then a week!