Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mollie + selena = love

So again I am behind on my blog posts.....whats new. But I have had a few pretty long days this week, plus I just got back from Phoenix during thanksgiving and it was a BLAST! I will post about that a little later. But before I went home I got to spend some time with my friend Mollie. She came up to Utah for a photoshoot and had time to squeeze me into her busy schedule. I met her and her sister Hailey and friend Maddie up at Temple square to see the "temple lights" that mollie thought were up. Well, guess what, they were not up yet. SOOOOOOO we went to get some hot chocolate and went to Red Iguana, a GREAT GREAT mexican food place in Salt Lake. It was so good! But the salsa was so hot none of us could taste our food when it came because our mouths were BURNING! Good thing we went back to Orem to our house and ate ice cream and the biggest cookie you have ever seen! Hailey and Maddie showed us how to eat it, right out of the pan. It was a great time and I always like it when friends come into town. Hooray for friends! whooo hooooo!


We started the night with a mollie/selena photoshoot at the salt lake temple, you know the usual....



Hanging out in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, warming up....


no one wanted to sit by me.....

The Red Iguana. amazing. i love food.





like i said, i love food....
Russ got to join in with the cookie extravaganza!
And here we pig out.


It acually made me so sick, but it was so worth it....hahahaha!

5 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Ian just Said, " OOOOH, I wanna eat it!" Enough said!

Russ said...

man... it does look good... mmmmmm

Allison Barry said...

you know how i feel about cookies. that one looked amazing...especially with the ice cream. i really love the silhouette picture in front of teh temple. i also really like the one where you're giving the empty chair a dirty look.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

those were my favorite too!!! kudos Allison! you're Awesome Selena!!!

Costley Images said...

I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU>
i wanna eat the cookie
i wanna hug you
i wanna hug hayley
i LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU
i wanna eat the cookie
I love you and i wanna eat the cookie