Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Cereal Monster

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on and I was really excited to blog about these pictures. One day Russ an I ran a few errands. He dropped me off at the tanning salon and when he picked me up I asked him what he did in the meantime. He had gone to the grocery store to pick up a few items and he saw a sale. $5 for 5 BOXES of cereal. Pretty good huh? If you know Russ he is a crazy person when it comes to eating his cereal. He HAS to eat cereal in the morning and he HAS to eat like 3 bowls or something like that. So as Russ looks at this sale he automatically grabs 5 boxes of cereal. Then he thinks to himself, this sale is so amazing, it's even cheaper than the off brand cereal. A combination of a good sale (which russ is a sucker for) and brand name cereal means that Russ is in heaven.

so he grabs 15 boxes of cereal.

I was like WHAT THE HECK!?!?! Holy cow!!!
Wow Russ, you really like your cereal don't you.....
So i made him take these pictures. He should have seen that coming.
So we obviously had cereal for dinner that night.
Oh those husbands....you gotta love them....

Guess we will be eating cereal for every meal for the next little while.






6 comments:

Jessica P. said...

What a great deal on cereal, we LOVE cereal!! You guys are so funny!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

We are totally suckers for cereal! I always grab a couple boxes every time I got to the grocery store! And I prefer to eat it at night for a snack! yum! You guys will definitely not have to buy any for a while!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Good job to your husband. He was very smart to buy 15 boxes of cereal. I bought 25 and there is only me and my husband. It's called food storage!

Becky said...

I bought 5 boxes for myself the other day, cause I love cereal too and I can eat it for every meal! Yum!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh now that is funny! Got to LOVE your cereal!!

Allison Barry said...

That is a very good sale! good job, Russ! I love cereal. I remember that the Sorensen family always had tons of boxes of cereal.