Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring is Here

Although we have had a few cold weird days, I think the weather has finally started to turn. The trees are in bloom and the earth is turning green and smells like flowers!! This is one thing i LOVE about Utah. I think i may even like spring better than the fall. The blossoming trees are my favorite part! I am obsessed with them! Russ and I took a walk in this park in downtown Salt Lake to enjoy the beauty of the spring blooms! I wish it could always look this pretty (or maybe we can get Arizona to look this pretty, i would be in HEAVEN). We decided to have our own photo shoot. it's been a while since i have posted one of those!









Then Russ and I and a few friends when to the beautiful campus of BYU to check out the blooms there. I don't know why but the white trees smell SICK. We decided they smell like fish. IT's gross but they are pretty. We had some fun looking around and hanging out there.

















I'm definitely ready for some warmer weather because the summer here is so nice. now why are we coming down to phoenix agin in the hottest months? uggghhh....you win some you lose some....

6 comments:

sarah said...

Here is my question...do you have really long arms? I am trying to figure out how you always take, nice normal looking pictures of you by your self :)

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

pretty pics!! Your looks skinny :)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i think its SO funny that you mention the smell of those trees...because i always say how GROSS they smell. infact, i say they smell like period. is that gross? yah, it is. we actually have one of those trees in our front yard at home.

Allison Barry said...

There used to be one of those white trees outside of Hospice when Whitney and I both worked there. I can't tell you via the internet what she said it smelled like, but I think you will definitely agree.

Eew I just read Amy's comment. Imagine something that smells even grosser than THAT. sick, Amy.

Costley Images said...

HAHA, YOU DO HAVE REALLY LONG ARMS! and I Like it! now come here. now.

Robert and Becky said...

Selena you look so GREAT!!! What have you been doing??? Your hair is shinny and long and you're so tiny!