Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Costley's are the BOMB

So the theme of Arizona so far is EATING> I SWEAR I am going to gain like a million pound living here. But Mollie decided to throw me a late birthday dinner! I am always so EXCITED to go to mollies house for dinner because she always makes the most DELICIOUS FOOD! She made this AMAZING coconut bread! Here is the recipe on her blog! SOOOO GOOD!


Well, she made us sloppy joe. Don't be fooled, it was made from SCRATCH. Basically the most amazing Sloppy joe I have EVER HAD! She had strawberries and chips and salsa and this amazing jelloish pudding stuff (i can't remember what it was called). We went and ate and got full and laid around and played games. I love days like these. I love my friends.

I told the boys to ask like mollie and I would in a picture. this is what they did.....

me and my mollie!


this is spencer's "LOVE FACE"



This food didn't last long with this group. We ate it all gone!

2 comments:

Costley Images said...

YAY! when are we doing it again? :)

Becky said...

Yes I had the opportunity to eat with Mollie before and she is a great cook! Oh and Selena you are getting tanner...I am jealous, I need a tan and the clouds and the rain need to leave Rexburg!