Sunday, June 13, 2010

I don't deserve a blog.

I am pathetic. I haven't updated this thing in like over a month! I know everyone is super annoyed at looking at the same post every time they come to my blog, i know I am. Well i am turning a new leave. I am going to blog a lot more now. It's a new goal! So Here is my birthday post. I am going to make these "catch up" post short and sweet so we can get the the WHAT GOING ON IN SELENA AND RUSSELL'S LIVES RIGHT NOW NOT A MOTH AGO POSTS. So here goes.

My birthday was way fun. Russ got the day off and I was so excited (We NEVER have days off together, always working). Anyways, so I woke up to a big PINK poster board card made only by my sweet husband. It told me all the plans of our whole day today (because he planned it hour by hour). It was so cute! First on the agenda was that we were going to ride bikes to breakfast, Denny's to be more specific. I love riding bikes and you all know i love food. So that was pretty fun!






Then off to do some shopping at the gateway and we saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3D! It was soo funny! I really enjoyed it! After that me and my friends (Paul, Ruthie, Amy, Marcus and the girls, Cody, Jake, Dallin and Merinda) went to the Pirate Islad Pizza Kitchen for some pizza and KARAOKE! We sang Fergie's "Fergalicous" song and I saw some of the girls (especially Cody) bust out some moves I have never seen before. It was basically amazing. Then off to Dallin and Merindas house for some banana pudding that Russ made (for the first time for my birthday). It didn't settle all the way, it was a little liquidy, but still good. Good job Babe. =-) I loved my birthday!








That was my birthday in a nutshell. now I am 25. Man that sounds old. Ok only a month more to catch up in!

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

You really are a foodie.

Your eye makeup looks good in these pictures.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What a fun birthday! :) Glad you finally updated your blog again! I was sick of looking at your "Dear Snow" post! ha ha :)

Becky said...

Don't get too upset with me, but one of the pics in this post makes me think of dear ol' Vanessa...gotta love her!!!!! I was shocked but you seriously look more like your mother than usual! I don't know what it is, but I just see it more than I have before lol. You are still one gorgeous 25 year old!!!!!