Monday, June 21, 2010

My internet sucks.

I am wireless at my parents house and it is soooo painfully slowww! It takes forever to upload pictures! I will try my best! I went camping in Utah right before we left on our adventure to Arizona. (don't worry i will blog about AZ very soon) I miss all of our friends up there! I wonder what they are doing right now!? Lacey and her friend Sarah came along with the one and only BECKY! We had a great time until we went to sleep and FROZE TO DEATH. it was the most miserable night of my life. I never want to camp in freezing cold again. Non of us slept well and all woke up in bad moods. But other than that it was a great time! Any time I get to roast marshmellows i am in heaven!


















2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

If only it weren't hot we could do fun things like that! I love the picture of Becky with the guitar. The bearded man looks so entertaining.

Becky said...

lol oh how I loved that weekend...I wish I could do that all the time! We should plan a trip when I come back down to Phoenix for sure! Plus I look so old in the pic with me and the guitar!!!!