Saturday, September 11, 2010

Battle of the TOILET SEAT


All of our marriage I can not remember Russ having any serious problems with putting the seat down on the toilet.

And honestly I don't really care all that much if he leaves the first seat up every once and a while. But lately, I don't know WHAT has happened, he is leaving the second part of the toilet seat up!!!


Let me paint you a pretty picture.

Imagine this, Waking up in the wee hours of the morning from an urge to go to the bathroom. Half asleep you walk to the bathroom, tripping over your own feet because you are so tired. My eyes are still half closed so turning the lights on in the bathroom is not an option, it's way to bright. Then finally making it to the toilet, you sit down to relieve yourself and you FALL IN THE TOILET!!

The first time it happened I screamed and then forgot all about it later on in the day, but when it happened again the very next day I informed Russ of the problem. Now for the past week or two I have been finding it up EVERY SINGEL DAY! And I don't know how this all came about. It was a sudden change in behavior that i can't explain. It is so bad I had to start threatening him by telling him I was going to throw all his wet towels on the ground (his pet peeve), that still didn't work, so I did, I threw them all on the floor and I feel like it has started to get better.


And in the last post I told you that I found the cutest chair at DI.

Well I lied

because I just found the most Amazingly beautiful chair at another DI for $20! I am in LOVE with it!

PLease just stare at it. It is amazing.


4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

oh yeah that chair is much cuter. I think that sharing a bathroom with a boy is by far one of the hardest things about being married. boys are just gross.

sarah said...

Oh boys, what do you do with them? MIchael did the same thing, except it was like 8 years later :)
As for your chair...I love it!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I LOVE your photo shoots f the chairs....but I know what you mean. I want pix from you so bad!

Becky said...

I love the chair! And I'm so glad I have my own bathroom right now :)b