Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Russipoo's Birthday.

Well Russ celebrated his 24th birthday this month.

Man we are getting old aren't we.

Remember I am a year older so I am definitely getting older! Where does the time go!? I am so scared to get old I want to be young forever! But don't worry, at work the other day I told a client that I was married and she said "wow, you barely look old enough to be married". She probably still thought I was in high school or something. I get it a lot actually so I guess that is a good thing right?

Anyways, we celebrated it in Phoenix and had a grand birthday dinner for him. Russ picked out where he wanted to eat and of course it was a steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse to be precise! He loooooves his steak (and I love there bread and sweet potatoes!) It was really fun! We invited both my side and his side of the family to come and eat!










The kids didn't want to sit still so they decided to roam around. In the process Tanner managed to spill a whole cup of water on my pants. At least it was water right?





The funniest part of the whole night was that they bring out a sadle and you have to get on it and ride it while the people at the restaurant sing to you! It was hilarious! I was surprised he did it! I'm glad......it was awesome!


Then we went home and had cheesecake (his favorite, made especially from mom) and we opened presents! I had he best present ever! I thought of it a year ago. So if you go to lids you can have any image digitized and put on a hat! Well I got a drawing of Russell's from when he was in middle school of a stick figure afro man dribbling a ball and got it put on a hat with his childhood nickname "gamez". I thought it was the greatest. I think he liked it (he wears it a lot!) I love him!
Happy Birthday month Russ!


4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

That is a cool gift. and that saddle riding thing is really embarrassing.

Becky said...

So I see that you have been updating your blog a lot lately?!?!!!! I am proud of you, now for me to do the same would be a miracle. I just have no life and no pictures so it would just be plain boring anyways, so I won't try and come up with something....I guess I could talk about my dating life, which btw is booming right now omg! I will tell you all about it later!

Nikki Mullaly said...

Love all the pics! It looks like it would take forever to blog!

Nikki Mullaly said...

Hey Alison , why cant i see your blog?