Wednesday, May 18, 2011

family birthday....

For my birthday this year it was a bit different...being at my parents house I think took a little pressure off of Russ. =-) I woke up on my birthday to this....

breakfast and flowers!

a note from madison!
happy birthday notes!
and balloons!!!

Did Russ do all of this you ask? Well the answer in no. My sweet mom did this for me! i loved it! Mom knows how to do birthdays that is for sure! (Russ has gotten pretty good himeself...) Russ WAS going to take me out to breakfast until he saw that I already had breakfast provided. So he took me shopping and gave me a pedicure! Very nice Russ! I have't shopped for new clothes in a while and with the baby coming I shopped for some clothes with "room to grow" so I would not feel ugly.....

We went to Olive Garden (my favorite) with the family (i love being in Arizona!) and then a movie (Water for Elephants) and cake and presents at the house. Overall it was a great success. Now I just have to admit I am 26 now. Man that sounds old......

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

Moms always do great with birthdays. Did you like Water for Elephants? I did.