Thursday, December 22, 2011

Auntie Nikki


It's been so fun to be close to Auntie Nikki! I will tell you that Brynn has been spoiled by the whole Mullaly crew. Nikki texts me asking to babysit or to come over so I can see her. She always wants to hold her when she is over, feed her, burp her, and even change her diapers! Maddi wants to hog the Brynn time too. She always wants to hold her and doesn't want to share with her mom. Jake voluntarily asks to hold her and snuggle her too! And even little tanner tries to rock her and talk to her. It's been awesome having them near and I know all the other Aunts (and grandma) better fight to be the favorite! haha, Nikki is very close so Brynn might get attached to her first!

A while ago Nikki wanted to come over just to give Brynn a bath. So i called her when it was bath time and Maddi came along too. I think SOMEONE IS BABY HUNGRY! Of course I don't complain when Nikki wants to help....I love Brynn to pieces but it gives a tired mama a break!
Here is some pictures when Maddi and Nikki came to bath her
(I didn't think to get the camera out till she was done).

I'm not sure Brynn knows what to think....haha

Thanks Auntie Nikki!

Lotion time! can you just smell the amazing baby aroma!?!

No comments: