Friday, December 16, 2011

Russ and Brynn bonding time?


Soooo yesterday Russ came home from work and watched Brynn while I had to go to a VT meeting (yes I have a new calling, and yes I will be calling YOU to see if you did you visiting teaching.....) and I said
"Russ can you put the dishes away and start putting the lights on the tree so when I get home we can hang the ornaments?"
He reluctantly agreed and I left to my meeting.

Well, when I came home this is what I found....




As you can see, no dishes got put away and no lights got put on the tree.

Can we count this as Brynn and Daddy Bonding time?

I'm not so sure.....

what are we going to do with him?

5 comments:

Russell said...

we bonded so tightly she fell asleep with love and hapiness. dont forget i did work 60 hours this week.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I LOVE that Russ was the first one to comment ha ha ..... I say have Brynn "accidently" spit up all over it and it will saddly stop working he he he he.... Come on Russ (bum) Christmas is next Sunday lol

sarah said...

If you ask Michael the answer would be yes, it does count :) He considers being in the same room as bonding time. Hopefully Russ enjoys it while she is still to little to dance around in front of him and demand his attention :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

lol...welcome to my world...BROTHERS!
I am not sure where they got it from dawnster and dougster are not "plugged in"

Anonymous said...

led c9 lights this is an amazing blog about led i like led lights for me so i would like to thank you dear for sharing it with us