Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pretty Dresses and Easter Fun

I feel like time is just Flying by!  We had a fun Easter at my moms this year.  We had a little dinner and easter egg hunt with the grandkids. Of course Brynn was too little to really enjoy the Easter egg hunt but she did LOVE sitting in the cool grass outside!  We were out there for an hour or two and she was loving every second of it!  Brynn even gave us a little easter egg present!  She sat up for the first time at my moms house (And i was lucky enough to have my camera right with me to capture it!!!)  Such a big girl!  We had the girls in their pretty dresses and took some cute cousin pictures.  I love family gatherings.  They make me happy. 

(I apologize in advance for the picture overload, I can't help myself)
The picture below is the first tie she sat up by herself!  

















































No comments: