Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweet little Maylie....

So my sister in law Bri hinted at me one day when she was pregnant that "she didn't care if I was in the delivery room when Maylie is born" I mean I could snap a few pictures right?  =-)  I was pretty excited to hear that....I have really wanted to shoot a live birth before so this was it.  I have been though child birth myself so it makes it a little less scary right?  I will be honest, I was a little weirded out at first (I stayed up in the safe zone right up by Bri's head).....then I got a little braver and I watch a bit when sweet little Maylie was born, and it wasn't scary at all.  She was beautiful!  Thanks for letting me a part of your special day Bri!  I wanted to share a few images with you that I think are really sweet (nothing embarrassing Bri, I promise...(except for maybe the crying ones....but they are so sweet...i love them)  I'm so glad that Brynn has a cousin that is so close to her own age!  They will be bff's!!!



























2 comments:

Ryan and Crystalee said...

Oh, Selena! This is BEAUTIFUL! You captured her arrival. What a wonderful aunt you are for Maylie. And good job to her mama! She was a trooper to let you take pictures during her delivery. What a sacred experience.

Allison Barry said...

This made me cry. I didn't know you were in there!!