Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US.

US means without Brynn.  haha.  I feel like this little monster (the cutest monster I have ever seen) has taken control of our lives, the house, our schedules, and even the TV.  I used to take so many pictures of Russ and I but with Brynn dominating the house I have SOOOOO many pictures of her and like ZERO pictures of Russ and I!  I want to try and be better about documenting our family....that means Russ and I too.  Even though Brynn is number one around here, and Russ and I don't do anything worth taking pictures of it makes me sad that we don't have any photos so that is my new goal.  Take pictures of Russ and I!  With that said I do have pictures of our anniversary (yes it was in June) but I am bloggin it anyways.  Seems like I have so much CATCH up to do with EVERYTHING!! ( Photography, Cleaning, Blogging, Laundry.....and the list goes on and on...)

Well for our anniversary we needed a mini vacation.  We didn't have the time nor the money for a long amazing vacation so we decided to make it a quick but fun little gettaway.  We stayed at a hotel up in Sedona and let Dan and Alicia (Russell's brother who lives in Cottonwood) to watch Brynn.  I'm sure she was in heaven with there 5 kids and worn out everyday from playing!  We went to dinner at this small (but delishish) little place and decided to catch a movie (Brave) since we never really get to see movie much anymore.  Then we went back to the hotel to RELAX.  No baby to bath, feed or put down.....AMAZING.  The next day we did a little shopping with lunch and called it a day.  I was a nice break but next time we need a day or to more.  Here are a few pics from our weekend!











No comments: