Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Monkey Butt

I love jammies.  They are so cute.  Especially when they have a monkey on the butt and on her toes.

  Brynn loves playing with cords, lucky me right?  Her new favorite thing to do is climb under my desk and play with my cords and turn the surge protector off (turning off all my drives and computer off all at once).  I think she knows that this bothers me because she likes to get under there as often as she can.  She loves playing with this xbox controller, again, it has a cord.  It's funny because she takes the end of it and tries to plug it into everything.  it's so cute.  

I did manage to get a shot of Brynn SCARY FACE.  

Whenever she is trying really hard to do something, whether it is crawling really fast or reaching for something she makes this scary exorcist face.  

It's really funny.

 





2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Her age is the best age. She is so stinkin cute!

canvas print said...

very cute. yes its a good time to get some great photos like this when they will stay still more lol.