Sunday, March 1, 2009

Went for a sunday stroll

So today I feel like a BLOB.

It's one of those sundays where we didn't do anything.  Russ is sick so he doesn't want to do anything and it's not like there is a lot of space to walk around in my apt. So pretty much we went to church, Russ came home and took a nap while I made dinner.  Then I took a nap while Russ picked up the house a bit.  And then we sit.   and do nothing.

So I seriously needed to get out of the house so I coxed Russ into going on a walk.  And of course I brought my camera and the new lens  haha.  aka.  my baby.  So this was pretty much my exercise for the week.  Pretty pathetic.  It's still cold here and I have not had the desire to work out at all.  The cold makes me want to hibernate all day.  But it is getting warmer so I am happy about that.  here are some cool pictures while we were out and about......I tried to do some cool edits to them.  I like them.  lots.

Russ took a picture of this tree and we messed around with the edit on it.  I think it looks pretty cool.


We took pictures where we drew "S & R" with light and then added them to this picture.  Yah, I really don't know why I spend so much time on the computer.....


i LOVE this one of russ.  it is my absolute FAVORITO!


Russ took this picture.  good job russ.


Here is sick russ with his hot chocolate that he requested that I make before he left.  But he could not taste it.  haha.


6 comments:

Russell said...

that picture of the tree is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Costley Images said...

Holyyyy crap those are so cOOOLLLLL! I wish I could make myself spend MORE time on my computer so I could be as cool as you. And I also wish I had all your lenses. BRat! HAHA that is hilarious that russ made you make him hot chocolate first. You two are the funniest and coolest ever in my life.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

These are some ROCKIN' pictures!!!!I think you are inspiring me to take picture taking up as a hobby!

Allison Barry said...

that tree picture is so cool it makes me want to cuss. you and russ sure are good-looking. that lens is impressive- and the lighting in those pictures is very romantic, or "roma-tick-it," as maw-maw would say. can't wait for you to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica said...

Extremely well done! What more can I say!!! That lens is Incredible!!

Love the story also about Russ and the hot Chocolate!!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

gosh I dont think I left you a comment about this post !!1 Yes russ the pic of the tree is sweet!! I love all the pics actually. Selena watch out I think Russ is trying to steal your job lol Love the new lens!