Monday, March 9, 2009

baby lovin.....

Ok.  so as you can see I changed my blog around but it was not easy.  I seriously spent like 2 hours trying to figure out all of this crap.  And I figured out how to post my pictures even BIGGER!  Russ has been sleeping since like 10:30 and it's now 1:30 and I am still awake doing this.  I'm very tired.  
I spent the weekend in Phoenix and I just loved it.  It was B-E-A-UTIFUL weather for one.  There is no snow there! I got to see the fam and a few friends.  I got to take to lots of pictures of people i love, and it was such a fun time.  Going to Phoenix always gives me a boost!  I'm happy as can be!  Now I'm going to be sharing lots of pictures with all of you fromthe weekend.  I took some wedding pictures (which i am obsessed with) babies and engagements.  you will just have to tune in and I will get them posted as I get them edited.   
Well I just wanted to post a few pictures of my favorite babies around right now.  My nephew tanner and my love Allison's little sam.  These are just a couple of these cuties.  I just want to take them home with me!Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Aren't they just the CUTEST!?!?!?!

4 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Tanner looks just like Jake!! You got some good pics of them..they are adorable

Allison Barry said...

i love the smiling one of tanner. oh my goodness i am obsessed with my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his eyes look amazing in these pictures. i still can't believe he didn't smile for you. that's a sign that you need to move down here so he can know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for taking pictures of him! you're the best! i wish there was something i could do for you in return...i could try to highlight your hair or something...?

Russ said...

i LOVE this picture of sam with his hand in his mouth... i think im going to change my major to photography...

Nikki Mullaly said...

Dude! There were wwwaaayyyyy cuter pics you took of Tanner!! These dont count! I LOVE YOUR PICS!!! SHOW OFF HIS BEST ONES!!!!