Monday, March 9, 2009

Daniel and Liz (Why are you guys so HOT!?!?!)

So I had the privilege to come down to Phoenix to shoot our dear friends wedding. Daniel and Liz.  It was so much fun!  First off they are pretty much the cutest couple around and of course they were naturals in front of the camera.  Liz looked amazing in her dress with her vintage look and although Daniel is a goofy guy he knew how to strike a pose!  I'm so glad they called me to take there pictures. They just had a beautiful wedding and it is always so fun to see friends get married (i especially love that they dated through high school, that makes me happy) I'm pretty much obsessed with these pictures and I was so excited to come home and edit them. So I have started them already, and here are some of my favorite of the two of them together.....

I LOVE THE DAWSON'S
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD! It almost makes me sick! I want a new camera and lens so bad and I also need to buys some of you skills if they are for sale! NICE WORK ROY!:)

Russ said...

when i went to say goodbye to selena this morning i woke her up, gave her a kiss, and she says half asleep, "look at my blog!" hahaha. i love her. shes amazing. at takikng pictures too.

its so hard to pic a favorite, but i think the one of liz with the flowers in front is just really cool.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

THESE ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! Daniel and Liz are beautiful, but you are an INCREDIBLE photographer. I love you. I think I should get married again so you can take pictures...to Marcus of course.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ha ha thats funny you told russ to look at your blog first thing in the morning.
I love ALL of them Selena!The pics are just beautiful! How fun!

Allison Barry said...

wow they are so lucky to have had you as their photographer. i am very jealous. i love love love the one of liz against the whiteish wall, where she's looking off to the right. that one is gorgeous. the one with the cacti is beautiful, too. and the first one you put on belongs in a magazine.

Veronica said...

Sounds like someone has found their passion!!! Love it that the first thing that came out of your mouth to Russ was "look at my blog." Pictures are fantastic!!!

Caitlin said...

I love your pictures Selena! I wish I could capture the light the way you do! It's amazing how all those Dawson boys have grown up!

Brian and Catherine said...

First of all, Daniel and Liz are beautiful

Secondly, you are AMAZING photographer! Seriously! I love all those pictures. I can't wait to see more.

Third, now we can be blog friends :)

Nicole Hunter said...

Wow, those really are amazing! I'm so impressed. It's too hard to even pick a favorite! Daniel and Liz are lucky they had you doing their pics!! I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! we LOVE them!!! you are SO VERY talented! thank you for coming down to do their wedding!! we can't stop looking at the pictures!
xo- helen