Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ryan and Bri.

Well Ryan and Bri are now engaged and of course I just HAD TO TAKE THERE PICTURES! i mean who could pass up taking pictures of the beautiful Bri and the most handsome brother I have. haha. Bri wanted some downtown pics and then some desert with the sunset. So I gave the Bride to be exactly what she wanted. Can you all see how stunning she is!?!? Ryan, you are one lucky man. =-) I love them both and am so happy for them! Can't wait for the wedding! June 12th baby! So here they are!!!



























7 comments:

Costley Images said...

what? i wanna see i wanna see i wanna see!!!!! but i can not see them!!! :(((((((((

Costley Images said...

oh i see them now.
WOW!!! HOT MAMA!!! those are so perfect. I love love LOVE THEM!! So crisp!
and i love you too.

Lindsey Hansen said...

haha I told Mollie about them and she was so excited and she can't see them!? Sad. They look great!!! How stinkin' cute. Tell Bri she looks gorgeous!!! Good photographer too, of course. :)

sarah said...

Those turned out great!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh I love them all ! Bri looks amazing and Ryan did such good job with the posing !! They are lucky when they have kids..they actually have a chance for the blue eyes!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

these pictures are amazing. bri looks dang hot! and ryan looks skinny!

Josh and Becca Lehman said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! Of course you already know that it needs to be said! You are a genius with the camera!
:)
I am glad we can be blog buddies now too! It is soooooooo fun having one! How's life?