Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ryan and Briana's wedding!

Well I finally got all of Ryan and Bri's wedding pictures done and edited so i thought i would post a few of my favs! congrats Ryan and Bri! I love you guys!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Waters Family said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!! NEXT TIME YOU COME BACK TO AZ YOU NEED TO DO MY BOYS PICS!! GOOD JOB!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I have been waiting for these.....how did I miss them I checked your blog even...... well Ryan and Bri will love seeing these....still weird to think our little brother is married and its 4 down and 1 to go....only lacey left with getting married !! I love the pics..it was a fun wedding ..love the antique looking one in front of the temple!!

Allison Barry said...

Bri is so dang pretty!!!

you actually made a church reception hall look pretty. good work.

i want ryan's cell number because devin and I want to hang out with them!!!!!

Brandi Jo said...

These are great! I love the one of them with the reflection pool behind! That has to be one of my fav's!! So good!!! :-)