Saturday, November 21, 2009

My baby Ruby!

Amy Blair just had her baby, and yes, I did ask her if I could blog pictures before she did. haha. Well my sweet little niece was born on Friday at 10:55, 6lbs and 4 oz, and 18 in long! Whoo hoo! I was so excited to see her! Russ has never visited a new niece or nephew in the hospital before so it was a fun time! She is sooooo tiny and sweet! Don't get the wrong idea people, none for Russ and I quite yet but i just love how small and precious newborns are. Ruby ________ Blair. I'm not sure what her middle name is yet. But i pretty much love her. I was just staring at her little face and I just couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to steal her out of the hospital but she had a security bracelet on her ankle so alarms would sound and doors would bolt shut if I tried, so I didn't. If you look close enough her forehead is bruised because she came out facing up. Poor little girl. She doesn't seem to mind because Amy said she barely cried all day long! I'm so excited to see what Lola thinks of her. They will be little buddies. Marcus and Amy make some freakin CUTE kids don't they!? Dang it, with all of our nieces and nephews we have some major cuteness to compete with! I just hope our babies are as cute and all of them!

For some reason I thought this sign was funny.
Isn't she the sweetest!?

Mom and daughter #2

Daddy and Daughter

She likes to keep her hands by her face, that is why her face is scratched....


Uncle russ and Ruby. I love that Russ doesn't know what to do with babies...
See.....look at his face. he's clueless...
Dad is changing her into some very oversized clothes. =-)



Me and my baby! i love her!

10 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Such a sweet princess! Poor baby, sounds like she had quite the ride coming out! She is just beautiful, from what I can see totally looks like mommy and I see as little of Russ in her also. The are so sweet as newborns! I already feel like Camdyn isn't a newby anymore! So fun, give Amy and Marcus my best! Congrats!!!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

oh man...i love her. i guess she is my baby...haha.
thanks for taking some pictures, because marcus and i didn't get too many...we are really bad. they turned out really cute.
you guys should come over tmw. lola is SO cute with her...you have to see it.

Allison Barry said...

I love her too! I guess Ruby can't be one of my baby names anymore. Sorry little Ruby LaRue Barry.

Her little pink bow is so tiny and sweet. You look good holding her in that last picture!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OH HECK YES!!! I am IN LOVE~
Thanks for doing this...I was dying without pictures to go with the news!!!! Why can;t you live here in Cottonwood in March?
You look like a natural ...you better watch out!!!

Costley Images said...

Lola and Ruby, How flippin adorable can one family be??!!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Poor thing came out with a bruise.....glad it does not hurt her !!! she is so adorable! Good work Amy! I can totally see Lola in Ruby already! Funny...Russ does look like he has no idea what to do holding a baby...he will know soon enough :)

Becky said...

Ahhhh! I love babies and I wish I was there to see her. Why is it when I am at home everything is still happening somewhere else?! Dang...I will just have to make a visit when I go back to Utah :)

Dawn said...

You captured the cutie beautifully! Thanks so much for taking and sharing the pictures!We love her so much!

Brad and Whit said...

She looks just like a doll! What a beautiful baby! Isn't is great being an aunt? It has it's depressing moments, but for the most part it;s lovely! And your picture taking skills are still pretty amazing to me, by the way.

Cody said...

Cute bebe. So I've already added you on my quick links on our blog. Yes, we're stalking you guys cuz we're cool like that. Oh, but don't get excited to look at our blog. I seriously stink at updating it. I'm so much better at just looking at everyone else's!