Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun Christmas Parties!

I had a few fun Christmas parties I went to before we went to Phoenix! It was way fun! I had a work Christmas party where we went to the Melting Pot! Marc was surrounded by all women so you could imagine how fun it was! haha! It was so much fun and the food was AMAZING! I don't know how i managed to eat all that I did!! We pretty much had to be carried out in wheel barrels we were sooooo full!








Here is me showing off my fullness at the end of the night.

Then We had a fun Christmas party with our friends in Utah! we ate, played games and had a sweet elephant gift exchange where we shared our family traditions with one another. so fun! I was not in the sock club at the party but then i got jakes present (which had army socks in it!) It was a good party.Christmas + friends + presents = Amazingness.











2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

that is a cute white elephant theme...exchange!

Allison Barry said...

love the Christmas socks. The Melting Pot sounds sooo good. I have never been there, ya know. You weirdly look skinny in your "fat" picture after dinner.