Thursday, January 7, 2010

yes i have neglected my blog.

I have some major catching up to do and I told allison, "i haven't even blogged Thanksgiving yet!" she told me I should forget about it but i can't! You see I make those blog books out of my blogs so it is like my litlle journal so i can't miss a beat. So this is not going to be very informative rather a quick blog entry about thanksgiving for myself to remember.... =-)

Well Russ and I flew down to Phoenix for thanksgiving and we had a blast! It's always fun to escape the cold weather and wear flip flops in Phoenix. Very refreshing.

We got there and were picked up from the airport and were surprised with a suns game! My dad picked us up and said we were meeting mom downtown for dinner but dropped us off at the Suns game instead ! It was a very happy surprise!



Thanksgiving was sooo soo fun! We went to my Aunt Veronica's house and I got to see lots of my family! Since I only really see them at holidays I really enjoy spending this time with them! I talked to everyone trying to catch up and of course took some updated pictures of everyone! (i took one of jeremy's family but i accidentally deleted it. sorry guys) We went over to visit nikki and her family after the party and checked out her new house! I hadn't seen it since she has painted and decorated! Good job nikki!






















Then my mom took me trail riding at Thunderbird Park right by my house on the horses for the first time! I loved it! we were the "horse people" on the mountain for the day. it was pretty cool....



look. oreo even smiled in both these pictures...
Then we had a little friend get together at The Reid's residence. no, not my parents house, RYAN'S HOUSE! it is very cute! i am pretty jealous! We had some food, some games, and some company. For some reason I didn't get a picture of leigh ann. I forgot to take pictures until she had already left. so she as there too! i love you Leigh ann!







They tried to be legless like russ....

Russ looks leggless


I even got to see danielle tanner for this first time in like 4 years. And her boyfriend Dominic. I got to take some pictures of them which was fun too!



I also took pictures of Ashley and her brother too for her mom for Christmas. Man i love her! this is what we made her!! Isn't it so so cute!?



And don't forget allison's cute family. I did these for her and printed a few for her christmas present. Why are the barry's so cute. No the real question is why is sam so cute! I want to steal him and take him home with me. I don't think allison would like that though....








That is pretty much the rap up! THe end (stay tuned for many more updates on Christmas!).....


5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Great pictures!! I love the ones you took of the Barry's.

Wish we could have been in Phoenix when all you were there.

But seriously, we need to have you over for dinner!

Becky said...

okay I am just going to say it...I wished you lived here all the time!!! I loved the party at Ryan and Bri's and the time that we got to see eachother. Man move back already hahaha.
I do think that it is awesome that Oreo smiled in both the pictures and its neat that you had the chance to see Danielle Tanner.
Sorry for the neglecting of the blog comment the other day!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

man, im glad not to see "the pizza man is here!" anymore.

those pictures of your parents with lacey are so sweet. and love the barry's pictures! and danielle tanner...we use to be friends when we were like 12. i liked her a lot.

Dawn said...

great pictures, Selena! I'll bet your mom and dad love them! That's so cool that you saw Danielle....haven't seen her for a long time! and the ones of Allison and Devin and Sam are fantastic!! He is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing them! Can't wait to see the wedding pics...no rush...just know that I'm excited!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Inow stock your bog and got my fill!! Yeah for Slena pictures you make everyon look beautiful! CANNOT wait to see x-mas!~